Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crotchety Coach uncovers S-P-E-E-D

Johnny: Kind sir, what have you been up to? I have a project on speed that I need to complete and I've interviewed "Sparq" trainers because their program seems like one of the hottest ones on the market. And let me tell you, I think I've got some great content. Any thoughts ?

Crotchety Coach: First of all Johnny if all you are looking for are the hottest programs around, I have a real itchin' to scratch you right off of this forum! What do you really want kid, information on real speed training or false promises from Muscle and Fiction magazine? If it is speed then Johnny you are one lucky kid: This morning while I was on my throne for my morning glory, I was reading up on speed (going above and beyond in my research like I always do).

Here is an article that should be required reading for all the "wannabe" athletes, trainers, and self-proclaimed experts out there! Before I go any further Johnny, get your highlighting pen out, a note pad and a vice to keep your head locked in place while you thoroughly read about the essence of speed training! After you've thoroughly read and reread this information, come back and ask me a question worthy of a Crotchety Coach answer! Have a blessed day Johnny!! 

http://www.strengthpowerspeed.com/speed-strength-training-basics-tips-for-all-athletes-from-all-sports/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget