Tuesday, January 3, 2012

About Me

Since I was 8 years of age, I had embraced a game that brought me friendship, happiness, an escape from tough circumstances, and most importantly life lessons. The game I speak of is football, and I have played it for 17 years.
I was fortunate enough to have reached the status of Pro. When making it to the NFL in 2009. Signing with the Eagles out of free agency and later that same season getting signed off Eagles practice squad by the New Orleans Saint: I was able to be a part of the first Super Bowl Championship team in the History of The New Orleans Saints Organization. The next season I re-injured myself during the first game of Pre-season and haven’t played since.
 Although there are many things in my life that I consider special and unique, I envisioned this blog as way reach those who share an appreciation for any major transitions in life because of the growth that springs forth as a result.
Tis why I named my Blog: Pro-to-Joe, “Joe” representing the term used in the context “Average Joe.” As I make my transition along with hundreds of other former NFL players, into the real world, this is my attempt to share an exceptional transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget